Close to State Route 40 in Virginia, near Ferrum College and the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Crooked Road Village is conveniently located near Floyd, Rocky Mount, Philpott Lake, and a nice day trip from North Carolina! There are several lovely tracts, various sizes, a little "off the beaten path" near the Blue Ridge Parkway in Franklin County. It's the perfect place for home, work and play. The Crooked Road Village has lots which are mostly wooded and some with ample open area for pasture or playground. Located in an ag/rural area but nearby to modern conveniences and stores.
Available Tracts From 1.4 acres to 6.0 acres
MAPS AND IMAGES ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
David or Dee at (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crooked Road Village, an artisan community in Southwest Virginia. Whether your passion is traditional roots music or hands-on creation, you'll find enrichment and inspiration at Crooked Road Village, The location is ideal: on Virginia's Heritage Music Trail in the Blue Ridge Mountains just off Route 40 in Franklin County, Virginia. Showcase your talent or retail your craft for visitors along the Trail, or simply enjoy country living in a beautiful area near the Parkway.
• Available Lots 1.4 ac to 6.0 ac
• Artisan Craft and Retail Encouraged
• Desirable Sites for Home, Studio & Retail
• Fine Shared Road Access to Sites, Retail
• Convenient to Floyd and Ferrum
• Friendly Neighbors
• Everything is Surveyed
• Many Species of Trees, Nice Open Fields
• Owner Financing Available!
• Hunting (Deer, Turkey and Squirrels)
• Weekend Retreat
• Will Perk
• GPS Points available
• Access to Power
• Some Tracts with State Road Frontage (Route 40)
• Frontage Tracts on the "Crooked Road Heritage Music Trail"
• Privacy, Views - Great Home Sites
Call: David or Dee at (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321
Email us for more info: email@example.com